We offer a wide range of energy and money-saving products for your home. The best way to determine which products are the best for your home is to have a home energy audit performed. We then match the audit results with the products that will best fit your needs. Here is an overview of the products we offer:
Duct Sealing & Air Sealing
- The ducts used to cool and heat your home should be properly sealed. If they are not the cool or hot air escapes and causes your air conditioner / heater to run longer and harder that it should.
- Just because we live in a desert doesn’t mean we should expect dust in our homes. If your ducts are properly sealed, then you avoid circulating your dirty attic air into your house when you run your air conditioner or heater.
- Sealing and insulating the “envelope” or “shell” of your home — its outer walls, ceiling, windows, doors, and floors — is often the most cost effective way to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
- Many homes have areas in the attic that are not properly insulated. We will inspect your attic and look for the troublesome areas.
- If just 5% of your attic is improperly insulated, this drops the effectiveness of your existing insulation by up to 50%!
- Depending on your home and situation, adding a radiant barrier may be a great way to keep heat from entering the living areas of your home.
Radiant Reflective Coating & Paint
- We offer paint and coatings that can reduce the surface temperature of your home and roof by 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Federal laboratories have reported up to 21% decrease in cooling costs by applying this product to your home’s exterior.
Window Screens & Window Film
- Sun screens on your window block up to 90% of the direct sunlight, significantly reducing the heat that enters through your windows.
- We also offer window film that blocks the heat and ultraviolet light from entering your home, but without the darkening effect that traditional sun screens have.
- The Valley of the Sun is notorious for hard water—the mineral content is high and water is treated with chlorine. We offer several options to protect you and the appliances in your home from the hard, harsh water.
- Water Softeners – to remove minerals (mostly calcium) from the water in your home.
- Whole Home Water Filtration – to remove chemicals (such as chlorine) from your water; filtered water throughout your home (at every faucet).
- Reverse Osmosis – this provides clear, delicious water at one location in your home (at one faucet).